Thursday, August 9, 2007

Wyoming


Today I left for MA. I made it as far as Wyoming. I have been thinking all day about what I wanted to post tonight. It was all very wonderful and profound. But now I am tired...and want to go to bed...so this is all you get.

I saw
bunches of old cars on the way to Reno for Hot august nights
Tucks pulling 3 trailers...
a crazy woman driving a van...almost running into people
pretty clouds making shadows on the foot hills
lots and lots of nothing in eastern Nevada

Notable events
almost cried when I saw the salt flats...never have seen anything like that before
Could not find a hotel to save my life
some hotel guy found me one in Evanston Wyoming.
I got lost trying to find it
ran a stop sign
got pulled over by a cop
he was nice and told me how to get to the hotel - let me off
cell wont work here
emailed and text people that i am safe and here
falling into bed now...

How do I feel?
tired
excited
cold
happy
sad because I miss Neil and Travis
sick to my stomach
mostly tired

will post my profound stuff some other day...if I can remember it LOL

No comments: