Tuesday, August 21, 2007

More and more to do



Took this the other day on the Flower Bridge.

Today I spent my time on the phone calling all the people who send me bill. I called them to change my address. It sucked I hate it. You have to go threw automated menus then hold forever, then hopefully the person you talk to can help you, but usually they transfer you to someone else, then you have to tell them all your info again...and it goes on and on.

I cant wait for school to start!

Tomorrow is Travis' birthday, I am sad I will miss his party. But I want to make him a cake when he gets here. We can celebrate together after he gets here.

Jess will be in MA tomorrow, I met her on line, she is going to school with me. I cant wait to be able to have a conversation face to face with someone.

Neil should be coming soon. I cant wait I miss him.

I am going to be shooting a football game soon, gosh I cant wait for that! I miss shooting football.

OK nite!

1 comment:

~A4O~ said...

I hope you enjoy my blog. Write-in Mike Fabel Jr. for presidency if change is what you seek. My qualifications are spelt out on my blog. Take care, Mike.

P.S. Tell a friend...