Friday, August 10, 2007

Day 3

Today I drove 13 hours, and 860 miles. I am tired, but made it to Illinois!

I have been craving a change in my life. Driving in Eastern Nevada and Utah was defiantly a change. At first is was cool, but it got over whelming. It is funny, I felt much better in Nebraska, I think because it reminded me of home. That is weird, for someone that craves a change. Oh well.

I forgot to say yesterday that I saw cattle guards on the on and off ramps LOL, the first time I have seen a minimum speed sign on the interstate, and driving in tunnels makes me smile.

Things I saw/heard
Locust in Iowa...listen



Corn




Corn



OH!!! and some Corn too!


Things I learned today
In Illinois when they put a sign out that says bump, the mean BUMP

Things I did for the first time
Drove over the Missouri River
Drove over the Mississippi River
Ate at Hardees instead of Carl's Jr
Stuck in traffic jam in Iowa
felt humid heat for the first time ever...it is weird

Questions I have
How come there is no paper toilet set covers here?

How do I feel
excited I might be MA tomorrow
tired
tired
my lip is chapped from the air conditioner in my car and hurts
really miss my Neil and Travey and Nick and Reyna and Ayden and Bri and Alice and everyone!

No comments: