Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Shots from school

This morning we had a lecture on street photography given by Christina. I think is was to inspire us to take photos while in New York Friday.


It was cool...It inspired me to take these at school!

Me being sneeky...hee hee
Ouch I got busted...


Not this time....
Tom saw me when he was out amongst us..then he ran up here to the compter and told on me to Michael...I think...or maybe not.....


Michael teaching us lightroom...he caught me shortly after this was taken....I am not a good street photographer...oh wait this would be more like classroom photography.

Richardo and his hat.....

Roll call in the DL

Miss. E

I also have been inspired by Joan lately. I have been trying to see things in a more abstract compositional way....

Look what I am reduced too....Dunkin Donuts, can you believe that? No starbucks here!

This also reminds me of Dick's class when we were making corrections with the view camera - correcting key stoning.....but this is the opposite the cup really was slanted, but in this picture it looks straight.


I was thinking about Joan's Lectures...and that assignment where we have to draw shapes and designs.










No comments: