Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Northampton

Yeah section C we rule!




Today we went to Northampton for our field trip. I am tired. I got to the school at 7:00 so I could check out lenses. Then shot until 4:35...with a break to go to the Museum. Then I rushed back to the school to turn in my lenses before 5:45 (Beacuse Joey is scary! jk). Now I am posting this...just so you can all see. I know that is nothing compared to what is in store for me...but I am still tired.

Here are my rejects for the selective focus assignment.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jac:

I viewed your blog since you first time since I saw you at your home.

Life is beautiful and richness if you want to explore it.

I am on the way to improve myself too. A lot of ready, a lot of assignments and a lot of driving, but it is worthwhile for challenge myself to be a better person.

I treasure the time when we worked together. I have leaned a lot from you.

Take care of yourself and enjoy the new life there!

Weiwei