Saturday, October 20, 2007

New York

We went to New York on Friday to the PhotoExpo. We were on the bus for 11 hours total. 5 hours in the morning and 6 hours in the after noon. I sure was tired. This is us...well except for me, took the picture.


I had so much fun. I hung out at the Canon and Nikon booths listening to the speakers and watching the demonstrations.

I got to see my inspirations...Joe Buissink was one. He rode the escalator on the step in front of me...I wanted to say something to him but couldn't think of anything to say. The other was David Jay. He is one of the reasons I am following my dream of being a photographer. I was in the Pictage booth and he sat down beside me. I did talk to him because I have met him before, and he is one of the nicest people I have ever met. I was so excited to see him.

I have more photos I will post them soon...there is a problem with blogspot... :-(

No comments: