Sunday, September 2, 2007

New Places


Today I went to Shelburne Falls . I have been there before, but this time we went to see the Pot Holes.

It reminded me of the Feather River, it reminded me of home.




I went with Jessica and Jess. It gets confusing sometimes because they have the same name.

















Jessica has this cool tattoo on her neck. I thought I would take a picture of it. It is so funny, usually people who take pictures don't like getting there picture taken. Today we realized we are all going to be taking each others pictures. You cant go to a school with a couple of hundred photographers and not get your picture taken.

We had so much fun. Thanks Jessicas for the nice day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does the tattoo mean? I like the pictures. Quite nice. How are you adapting in MA?

Lainer said...

Oh, by the way, it's me, Zen Girl form my space (Lainey)

Andi said...

o0o0o0 that is a sweet tattoo.. and i know.. holy catfish i hate having my picture taken (b/c i am the photoG) and then i am surrounded by every photo nazi within a 20,000 mile radius.. tis scary.. hehe.... but at least we can't say we don't have any pics for myspace lol.