Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hallmark - First Day

Ok I have been off work for a while now, and out of school for 20 some odd years. So today spending all day at school made me tired. But a good kind of tired.

We had our first guest speaker Barbara Bordnick

She was great. Somewhere in her speech I realized I am in the correct place, and I made a very good decision to attend Hallmark. She was able to explain in her words why I am at Hallmark. She said she envied us because we were going to be taught how to do things. She had to figure it out on her own. I know exactly how she feels. Up until now everything I do in photography is guess work trial and error, figuring it out the hard way, luck.... I feel I will gain control over what I do from Hallmark.

It was so cool listening to Barbara. She has met so many people. To hear her pass on some of her experiences and knowledge is priceless to me.

I cant wait for tomorrow to come.



Tonight I have homework! Reading this manual -

till later J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a really good feeling. I envy you and I love you. Margo