Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ok...I am back



Glass shot from my final portfolio.


Wow I like disappeared off the face of the earth for a while. My final portfolio was accepted at school! That is cool, now I get to graduate on the 20th. I am heading home soon and cant wait. If anyone is interested in booking a session make sure to contact me soon because they are going to fill up fast ;-)

I have a new web site if you don't know about it check it out www.530photo.com I am going to be updating it soon with a price list.

My first post Hallmark wedding is booked, Adam and Breanne! August 9th. I cant wait to be able to capture their beautiful day. I will be sure to share them with you all as soon as possible.

I hear Northern California is on fire. It is a crazy thing, I hope everyone is ok.

I will be posting again on a regular basis so please keep checking back.

No comments: