Sunday, June 22, 2008

Frog Killer!


Me kicking Rich's butt in arm wrestling, I just cheated a little....not to much.

My Mom and I worked so hard today getting everything into my little car. We got up early, and filled it up just in time to miss the rain.

Then we went and delivered some pictures to people I owed. It was nice I got to show my Mom around a bit.

Then we went back to the house and worked more on cleaning and boxing for the UPS. We didn't get out of greenfield until about 6:30.

Norm got me a GPS for graduation, and because he was afraid I would get lost on the way home hee hee. But It was a big help. We stopped in a town called Palmyra. Mom wanted to do some site seeing there. It is kind of off the beaten path, we had to make like 8 turns...in the dark and in the rain. It would have been really hard if we didnt have the GPS. So THANKS Norm!


Oh you are probably wondering about the frog killer title. On one of the dark back roads I saw a bunch of leaves...or what I thought was leaves. But then I noticed one on them jumping! There were literately hundreds maybe thousands of frogs on the road. And I could not help but run over some....there was no way to avoid them...I feel bad. :-( I hope they died fast!

So tired...going to sleep now!

No comments: