Thursday, June 21, 2007

Heading for Hallmark soon!!



This is me...for some reason since I quit working I dont wear makeup anymore. LOL....well I am just taking a break from the hustle and bustle of life. I am recovering from 12 years of high stress...I am feeling great!

I am getting so excited about going to Hallmark. I think I found somewehre to live. The owner is sending me the lease in the mail today. It is a cute little place. I will of course post pictures of it when I get there.

Today John from centerstage is working on my house. He is making the outside look beautiful. Well it kind off looks like a mess at the moment....but soon it will be beautiful.

It is so hot here, I cant wait to get in my car and drive away. Larry is suposed to be picking up the dogs soon. I will miss them so much. But I know he loves them and will take good care of them.

Well I have to go. I am packing up some more stuff today and painting. :-)

No comments: