Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Do you think he will miss me?



I think he might.  

I saw Rick and Lisa Nye this morning at Starbucks, it was nice to see them again.  My son Nick and and their son Darrin grew up together on fields all over northern ca.  Darrin would pitch Nick would catch.  Darrin was the quarterback and Nick was the fullback.  

I wont miss much about Corning, but I will miss some of the people I have known and spent time with over the years, like Rick and Lisa.  It was good to see you guys!  Loved the look on your face's when I told you I was moving to Massachusetts...that was probably a shock! LOL

Neil and I are now tackling the dinning room floor....pictures to come.  Of course an easy job has turned into a difficult one.  Because this is an old house, you never know what you will find when you pull something up, or down.  But we lucked out, the difficulty was not too bad this time.  We should be able to start laying flooring tonight!  knock on wood.

No comments: