Thursday, May 17, 2007

Work



Driving Home...again

May 31st will be my last day at work. I will miss the people here. I look forward to NOT driving to Chico everyday. It has be 12 years and 4 cars.

Some of my co-workers






It seems my life has been consumed. Consumed with work work work. I work all day then go home and work on the house. We are getting it ready to sell. We are almost done painting the inside. I worry at times if we will be done in time. But I have to put that out of my mind and just push forward. I am tired...and feel my life is on hold...well it is. I can't wait to get this house done and move on.




I have not had much time to take pictures. I have not been shooting for Maxpreps at all. I will be shooting a game on Saturday. I am looking forward to it.

Here are some shots I took yesterday...just messing around.

Me...ha ha








Downtown Chico



Travis





No comments: